Land Rover ‘Polo in the City’ is governed by the Urban Polo Association Limited
.Urban Polo events constitute Australia’s only national polo series, which is also the largest in the world. Corporate and ticketed attendance across the series exceeds 20,000, and in the last 4 years alone it has generated in excess of $45 million in marketing value for its major sponsors. ‘Polo in the City’ events receive coverage in all major news mediums ranging from free to air TV, radio and print, as well as through private corporate avenues such as Qantas Inflight Entertainment and premium corporate databases, and are prolific on social media. A regular feature in ‘Party of the Year’ sections of social papers, ‘Polo in the City’ has become the preferred client entertainment vehicle for a growing stable of corporate clients, forging a strong presence in a market previously dominated by traditional sports such as horse racing, football codes, cricket, golf and sailing.
Urban Polo, which includes ‘Polo in the City’, is the only polo asset in Australia with a consistent, strategic and effective national marketing strategy designed to complement its performance and premium sponsorship brands.
For more information and sponsorship opportunities please contact email@example.com
Polo in the City’s growing popularity
- Its attendance and membership database is growing rapidly.
- This growth is reflected by increasing coverage in mainstream media
- The longer running events in the series now sell out well in advance attracting 3,500 corporate and/or ticketed guests
- It has become a sponsorship platform for a number of major performance and premium brands such as Paspaley, Land Rover, Pol Roger, CGU and Waterford to name only a few
Why invest in Polo in the City ?
- Polo combines the adrenaline of horse racing, with the skill and agility of ball sports together with the grunt and physical vigour of rugby.
- It is one of the fastest growing spectator sports in the world
- Associated with prestige, success and excellence, it is a sport that is ideally placed to provide a marketing platform for a sponsor to integrate its brand into an environment that is often difficult to access
- A sport that provides communication through an inexpensive medium to carry brand messages to the market place
- Polo in the City is unrivalled in the Australian market in delivering the benefits of polo in a professional and national context
What Polo in the City can give your brand
- An opportunity to reach the AB demographic in a niche environment
- Association with a sport that is fast becoming the sport of choice for young urban professionals and entrepreneurs
- An opportunity to establish your niche within the sport, and its social fabric, at its early stage of growth within the country
- An inexpensive investment vehicle compared to other mediums
- An ideal branding, sampling and distribution platform
- Series Naming Rights
- Team Naming Rights
- VIP Marquee
- Polo Lounge
- Dash for Prize
- Divot Stomp
- Player Jeans
- Saddle cloths
- Pro-Am Game Trophy
- Professional Game Trophy
- After Party