To celebrate NANO GRACIDA’s participation in Land Rover Polo in the City, we’re giving away 160,000 HawaiianMiles (equivalent to 2 x return tickets from Sydney or Brisbane to Honolulu, Hawaiʻi) courtesy of our International Flight Partner, Hawaiian Airlines and 4 nights in an Ocean View Room at Outrigger Waikīkī Beach Resort with access to their Voyager 47 Club Lounge.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
Eligibility to Enter
- 1. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over at the time of winning.
- 2. Entrants must reside in NSW, VIC, QLD, or WA
- 3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and/or Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. (“Hawaiian Airlines”) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step- parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promotion commences Monday 1 st November at 6:00am and closes Saturday 30 November 2019 at 11:59pm AEST.
How to Enter:
- 4. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps before the end of the Promotional Period:
- i. Submit their name, email address, state and phone number via the competition page on the Polo in the City website
- ii. Answer the question on the website.
- 5. One entry per individual only is permitted
Winner & Publication of Major Prize Giveaway
- 6. One (1) winner with the most creative answer will be selected
- i. Assessing of entry eligibility and winner will be selected on Monday 3rd December 2019
- ii. Winners will be announced via Polo in the City’s Facebook post. This will include the winner’s name and they will also be sent an email to confirm them as the winner.
- iii. Winners announced on or around Monday 3rd December 2019
Prize on offer
- a. There is one competition winner for this promotion. The prize on offer is 160,000 HawaiianMiles with a total estimated prize value of AU$4,736
- Prize is 160,000 HawaiianMiles which may currently be redeemed for up to 2 x return tickets to Honolulu from Sydney or Brisbane. Winner will be responsible for making their own way to/from Sydney or Brisbane.Prize excludes taxes which are payable by the winner at their own expense.Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses are the responsibility of the winners (and their companions) including but not limited to current passports, visas, meals, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, transfers travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
- b. By entering this competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. Neither the Promoter, nor Hawaiian Airlines, are responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. Neither the Promoter nor Hawaiian Airlines guarantees that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.
- 7. Travel arrangements to and from the winner’s home and Brisbane or Sydney airport do not form part of the prize unless expressly stated in these terms & conditions and are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion/s.
- 8. HawaiianMiles shall expire in accordance with standard terms and conditions applicable to the HawaiianMiles program and can be reviewed at https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/legal/hawaiianmiles-terms-and-conditions. All fees and expenses (such as security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, meals and ground transportation, and incidental charges) related to acceptance and uses of the travel prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to confirmation of reservations. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of travel (or winner must be the parent/legal guardian of travel companion if he/she is a minor in his/her state of primary residence) and a legal resident of Australia. If the winner elects to travel or participate in the prize travel with no travel companion, no additional compensation will be awarded for the travel companion portion of prize. Prize winner and travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., a valid government-issued photo ID, etc.) Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor Hawaiian Airlines have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor or Hawaiian Airlines. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these terms and conditions, and those set forth by the Promoter. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines (including without limitation, Hawaiian Airlines’ Contract of Carriage) or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Prize winner’s and his/her travel companion’s transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Prize winner, his/her travel companion and such transportation companies.
- 9. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and their travel companions. All prize travel will be subject to the carrier’s General Conditions of Carriage. The Promoter and Hawaiian Airlines make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including local government, local consular offices and the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade at www.smartraveller.gov.au. Prizes for travel for a particular event or attraction must be taken to coincide with the event or the times and dates during which the attraction is available. Travel insurance is not included in the prize but is highly recommended.
- 10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 13. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- 14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- 15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- 16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- 17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- 18. Total prize pool value is up to $4,736 (AUD)
- 19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- 20. The promoter is not responsible for any fees or add-on expenses not included in the stated prize pack, including but not restricted to fees for accessing websites, stores, etc.
- 21. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Hawaiian Airlines using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Hawaiian Airlines.
- 22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- 23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- 24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- 25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, neither the Promoter nor Hawaiian Airlines (including their respective officers, employees and agents) shall be liable
(including negligence) for and shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hawaiian Airlines and Promoter against any claims arising from personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or Hawaiian Airlines’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize and/or participation in any holiday prize.
- 26. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and his/her/their companion, if applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- 27. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with Instagram’s own privacy and community guidelines which can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
- 28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- 29. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- 30. The Promoter is Polo Events Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 38 167 572 385) of Unit 4005, 343 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
Outrigger Accommodation Rules for Redemption
- 1. Certificate is good for room and tax payment only.
- 2. Food, liquor, tips, resort fees and any other charges must be paid in cash or by approved credit card at time of checkout.
- 3. Certificate is not redeemable for cash.
- 4. Certificate is good for consecutive nights days only.
- 5. Certificate cannot be extended in the event of an early checkout and any on use balance cannot be re-issued.
- 6. Certificate will not be re-issued in the event of expiration, loss, damage or destruction.
- 7. Certificate may not be used in connection with any discount package or special rate plan.
- 8. Certificate cannot be exchanged or sold for monetary value.
- 9. All reservations are based on space availability and no specific room category can be guaranteed.
- 10. Certificate is good for single or double occupancy.
- 11. Family plan is available for children 17 years and under.
- 12. Certificate must be presented at hotel check-in.
- 13. Cancellation must be received three days prior to schedule arrival date.
- 14. Certificate will be avoided If this fails to check in on scheduled arrival date.
- 15. Certificate is not transferable.
- 16. Blackout dates including February, July, December 26 through January 2. Restrictions apply.
Prior reservations are required and are subject to Outrigger Hotels and Resorts standard reservation policies.